January 26, 2010

preparing for another road trip...........

Yep, it's that time again!  Time to pack my suitcase....   I wasn't looking forward to driving again.. but then I just have to think about my wonderful husband who soooo deserves me being at his AIT graduation!  He has worked soooo hard and is so ready to move on to the next step.  I wouldn't miss it for the world.  Praying hard that he receives an honor!  Which is very possible with his high test scores!   I would drive thousands of miles to be there!  I just wasn't sure financially it was wise.. but the Lord helped to make it work out!

Stetson is joining me on my journey to see his Daddy whom he's only seen three times.. this being the fourth time at four months old!  It's amazing how each time Stetson has been so mesmerized by his daddy's face and voice! 

Anyway.. once Sean does get his orders.. I will NOT be able to post them.  

Love you All and thanks for keeping in touch.  I apologize if I haven't been that great at calling.  Please remember that I think of everyone often and will write or call when I get a good quiet moment!

God Bless <><

No comments:

Post a Comment