Revelation 17:14 NIV
They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."
Congratulations, Shiela!! I just found your blog today! I didn't even know you were pregnant again!!!! You have such a beautiful little family. Your birthing story flooded my mind with SO many memories of my birth experience over a year ago! I still have my blog - www.hildebrandbaby.blogspot.com Do you have an invitation to view it? Its private. If not, just send me your email address (ericahildebrand@gmail.com). Congratulations, again!!!
Hi Laura, Yes... I had them all at home but Colton (my first) was the only one NOT in the water. I would definitely do water again. I helped me relax and not rip. The trick was not getting in too soon.. that can slow labor down. So, I like to wait until I'm ready to push :) But it was a great experiece! Sean missed out on Stetson's birth as he was in Basic Training during that time. How are you and Andrew?
Doing well. We are caretakers now at a senior apartment building in Becker, MN. So far it has been going well, many of the residents are very nice, although there are a few complainers! but such is life, right? It's good to be settled somewhere too. We attend church in Becker and is only a few blocks from us so we are able to walk. Andrew just started at a Cafe in town too. So, I'm looking at doing more with photography and have been applying for work in the area as well. well, thanks for sharing your water birth experiences!
Congrats Sheila & Sean, on your beautiful new daughter!
ReplyDeleteAlicia
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Shiela!! I just found your blog today! I didn't even know you were pregnant again!!!! You have such a beautiful little family. Your birthing story flooded my mind with SO many memories of my birth experience over a year ago! I still have my blog - www.hildebrandbaby.blogspot.com Do you have an invitation to view it? Its private. If not, just send me your email address (ericahildebrand@gmail.com). Congratulations, again!!!
ReplyDeleteDid you have all your children at home(water birth)? Would you do it again?
ReplyDeleteHi Laura, Yes... I had them all at home but Colton (my first) was the only one NOT in the water. I would definitely do water again. I helped me relax and not rip. The trick was not getting in too soon.. that can slow labor down. So, I like to wait until I'm ready to push :) But it was a great experiece! Sean missed out on Stetson's birth as he was in Basic Training during that time. How are you and Andrew?
ReplyDeleteSheila
Doing well. We are caretakers now at a senior apartment building in Becker, MN. So far it has been going well, many of the residents are very nice, although there are a few complainers! but such is life, right? It's good to be settled somewhere too. We attend church in Becker and is only a few blocks from us so we are able to walk. Andrew just started at a Cafe in town too. So, I'm looking at doing more with photography and have been applying for work in the area as well. well, thanks for sharing your water birth experiences!
ReplyDelete