Well, the troubles with me and my sick children last week are minute considering that so many people in Haiti are suffering at this very moment! I can not even fathom what my sister and the people of Haiti are going through. It's got to feel like the end of the world to see and witness so much chaos! They are doing all they can to help anyone in need. Every life saved and every life helped is important! If I didn't have three children of my own, I'd be there in a heart beat! Please, anyone thinking of actually going there, I encourage you to step out in faith, do whatever you can. If you don't have a passport... get ONE! If you doubt what the Lord is doing, think about all the missionaries there whose homes are miraculously still standing!!!!! How else does that happen? Do you think that is a coincidence? I don't know the Lord's plan or why this happened. But, I do know that good can come out of anything. Let's pray and believe that this is going to be a new beginning for this small country! That the lives that were spared will go on to make amazing differences in this world. The Lord has a plan and a purpose for each and every one of us!
Please consider donating as much as you can to help the people and children of Ruuska Village. I posted a link on the side of my blog where you can send money through paypal which will directly go to the mission. Thank you so much for your prayers and support!!
God Bless you all <><
No comments:
Post a Comment