January 07, 2010

It's a new and exciting year!!!!!

(click pictures to enlarge)
on Uncle Bill's snowmobile

Stetson - 4 months old

Relaxing with Daddy


Sibling happy times.

Sleeping in my seat!

At the hotel near Minneapolis.

Enjoying every last moment!

Just wanted his picture taken :)

Bath time all at once now.. (sometimes)


Our family was together for 14 days! I can't believe Christmas came and went so fast! I can hardly believe it's 2010 already; so much has happened the last 10 years of my life! It was just 10 years ago that I moved to Colorado to pursue my dream of being a professional horse trainer. I've had the opportunity to work with many wonderful people;: new friends and old! For those of you who don't know- I spent the last five years in California, where I trained horses, worked for an Equine Veterinarian and most importantly- met my husband at Green Valley Community Church. After we got married we made several long trips around the states delivering horses together, started having babies of course, and now find ourselves in the beginning of our next phase in life as an Army family!
Two weeks from now we should be finding out Sean's orders!!!!!!WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO Did I say that? TWO WEEKS! The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!! Do I want to know if he's leaving for 15 months?  .. not really! But I'd love to know if we are going to be stationed somewhere together! At least I could prepare myself for what's to come, or again? do I want to know? I am kind of getting use to the whole NOT knowing anything... being patient and just going with the flow. I guess I better if I'm in this for the long haul. So back to the last 10 years! I just wonder what the next 10 years will bring. Wow.. 2020... YIKES! I'll be almost 40 instead of almost 30! I will have been married 15 years! My oldest child will be 13 going on 14...I'll have a teenager in the house~! Who knows where we will be... Hawaii, Alaska, Germany???? Time will tell....

Here are some cute pics of the kids I took the last two weeks. They are growing fast right before my eyes! Stetson will be four months old on the 8th! I'm enjoying every moment.. ok maybe not every.. but most moments! They are all sick right now.. so it's been a long day!
I started making time for "ME" every day! Doing post-natal work-outs while the kids are napping... I've lost 3 1/2 pounds in the last two months. I've pretty much lost all my baby weight from Stetson.. but my goal is to be what I was at our wedding and to be toned! Although, that can be challenging when it's cold outside and I can not run! So, I guess I'll stick to my work-out and eating healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment