January 24, 2010

Dropping my Dad off at the Airport.........

We dropped my dad off at the airport in GF last week.  He was really excited to get to Haiti to see Lacey and help at Ruuska Village.   I haven't talked to him or Lacey yet.. but Mom says they're doing good. 




Stetson's first food.. didn't like it too much.. but I did get a smile out of him! Pretty easy to do
these days!

Carley got some new dolls for Christmas and a little stroller from Grandma Brandy. 
As you can see, she's lovin' it!



Stetson got a new bumbo seat from Great Aunt Jordan!  HE LOVES IT!  I can set him up
with us when we eat and he loves to be at the same level as us... he enjoys watching everyone now. 
Colton and Carley have been great at entertaining him!  He's also laughing a lot... it's so adorable. I'll have to post a video of it soon, now that I know how to do that!

I'm going to see Sean on Friday and watch him graduate!!!!!  I am sooo super excited to see him!
Stetson took a bottle today.. so hopefully that will help on our trip, I'm going to continue to pump and give him one or two every day... hopefully he'll learn to like it! 

Make sure you scroll to the bottom and check out my new video of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment