October 05, 2010

Carley's New Handmade dress!

I love how it turned out it's probably just hard to see how I did the skirt with godetts!  But basically it just made it more full looking... by adding extra material between a couple seams.





(click images to enlarge)


SHE LOVES it if you can't tell by her posing!  I'll have to post a picture after I find a cute white sweater to wear over it! I have some really cute pink plastic docrative buttons I was going to sew on to the front bodice but I'm afraid she'd just pull them off.. cause they kinda stick out. So, if I can find some more cute ones that are smaller I still might do that.  It would dress it up a bit, I think.

6 comments:

  1. Omg wow! That is genius!! I love it!! It is so cute! Omg! It looks professional! Maby u should start ur own clotheing line! And. U can make a sweater! Cuter than I can buy at a store! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladoshie, I'd love to make a sweater... but I'd have to learn how to crochet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Sheila, you sure made an adorable dress! You are SO talented, it is absolutely perfect!! What a cute little girl model you have, she is too cute! I think you should make a bunch of them and start selling them online! -Katrice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I agree, you need to start a clothing line! Carley was just glowing in her new dress - pretty colors too! :) The dress you made for Ashlee was absolutely gorgeous as well. God bless! ~L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! You did a great job Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls.. I had so much fun doing it... I'd love to start selling some stuff. I might once I get a bunch made up. I just need to stock up on some cute fabric! My next projects are aprons and Army purses and diaper bags etc..

    ReplyDelete