Was wonderful to see my beloved again. A month is just way too long! We had to cherish every moment
knowing it was going to go by fast. It's amazing how every time I see him for the first time in weeks, it's like I'm seeing him for the first time in my life all over again! And then to see him in his Class A uniform.... yikes! I better stop...
I have to say though how proud I am of him.... he not only has to be away from his family for weeks at a time! But he's been elected platoon guide at AIT (after being squad leader at BCT) which means hes had
to put up with a bunch of young bucks and their immaturity, keep them in line and out of trouble! Since given the opportunity he actually found out that he makes a great leader. He has proof of that since he was voted by his peers for the "Leadership Award". He was also Honor GRAD for his Engineer Equipment Repairer class!!!! GOOOO KING!
I think being a daddy will always be his favorite job!
This is outside the army lodging where we stayed, there was
beautiful fresh snow falling as I drove the last 30 minutes of my long
drive and onto post. This was the next morning after the sun had melted away
most of the snow off the cars.
My beautiful son... almost 5 months old already!
So kissable.........





No comments:
Post a Comment