October 07, 2010

Insanity......

So, most of you know that I started a pretty insane work out June 21st.   I decided that instead of staying in my comfort zone and living each day casually that I would kick it up a notch and see what my body could actually do if I pushed it.   I always thought .. I could never join the army due to all the physical stress and exercises they make you do.  Well, I found very quickly that if I put my mind to doing something extremely hard that putting my mind over my body it could be done. Over the past few months I've learned that I have more "get up and go" than I ever thought possible.  I was also kinda depressed about the fact that my body had taken such a toll from child birth.  I wondered if it would ever be the same again. I was feeling sluggish and tired and of course not very confident!!  Well, to my surprise, I'm feeling better and more in shape than I did prior to my childbearing years and I'm almost 30!

(click to enlarge)

I hope these pictures are ok to share!  I just want YOU to see what Insanity can do!!!
You can go to Teambeachbody.com for info on the program... or check Insanity on Facebook.

I am still on Round two.. have 7 weeks left.  So, at the end I'll be posting again.
I am doing extra ab work outs this round as to hopefully get rid of the loose baby skin.  I believe it is possible.  I also found this site interesting. One of them says you should never lose weight too rapidly.  No more than 3 pounds a week to help prevent loose skin.  Unless you are VERY overweight that probably wouldn't be a problem. I'm finding it hard to lose 1 or 2.  But I'm also only 4 pounds from my goal. 

www.best-abs-exercises.com/loose-stomach-skin.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you look so awesome, Sheila!
    Congrats on your success. It's fun to see someone so dedicated... and to see it pays off. You are an inspiration! -Katrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katrice.. it's been a fun adventure!

    ReplyDelete