September 30, 2009

Our chubby little man.....

Who is now 12 lbs! It seems odd that as the days go by when I think about Sean, time can't go fast enough..... then when I look at my little man who is growing day by day... I wish time would slow down. I just want to enjoy every moment with him... as each day passes he gets older and chubbier and his face changes little by little. I'm saddened at the thought that Sean will never see him at this age. I continue to take pictures and videos trying to capture every look; from frowns to smiles and everything in between.

He's really starting to enjoy being held. He is so content and sleeps well anywhere, but just the last couple nights during his "fussy" time he was sound asleep in my arms when I had him wrapped up tight and the moment I laid him down he started to squirm or wake up. He still only wakes up once or twice a night, also he's usually awake for quite awhile right at the time I'd like to be going to sleep. SO, I stay awake until he's tired again. It wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that I'm fighting a horrid cold/cough.... makes falling asleep a little challenging.

Anyway, here is our little Stetson at three weeks old!

Stretching......
















curious big sister......




















































3 comments:

  1. Sheila, I couldn't believe how cute we was! And he seemed so tiny! Hope you get over your cold soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!
    Sheila, this is great; I seriously enjoy reading this! I feel it is awe-inspiring how you keep your blog so efficient. Stetson, he may unquestionably be growing too fast, but he is at the same time growing into a more endearingly attractive little man! If I haven’t already let you know, I really do love having you, Colton, Carley, and Stetson living with us; it's really cool seeing every little cute thing they carry out, and then comparing them to you and Sean in so many ways! You are a great mother, wife, and sister!! -I love you soo much :)

    ReplyDelete