October 08, 2009

One month old..........and 13 lbs


Today is Stetson's one month birthday and our four year wedding Anniversary. It has been four wonderful years of marriage. I have to say I LOVE YOU SEAN, you are the Love of my life... I am so glad God brought us together and I look forward to every new year to come :o)
I'm really sad that Sean hasn't seen Stetson yet... I keep sending him pictures though and in 25 days they will meet for the first time! I decided to only bring Stetson to Sean's graduation. I think it would be a really long trip for the other two and just to turn around after two days and drive back, would be really hard. I could bring someone with.. but at the same time.. it would have to be someone that could drive since I'm nursing... Also, this will give Sean and I more quality time together. I told Sean today when he called that I'll bring all the kids to MO the next week end. That is a much shorter drive.. but still 14 hours!!!!!!!!! YIKES! Well, I better get used to this... I knew Army life wouldn't be easy.. so what can I say?!!
This is my 50th post on my blog... I know that doesn't seem like many since I've had it for a few years now.. but hopefully I'll continue to update more often now that I'm online every day.
I have to say that life as a mother of three is very busy, different yet not what's its going to be like when I'm living away from family. I can't imagine doing this with out any help. It's still hard... especially at bed time. They are not all ready and tired enough to go to bed at the exact same time! Plus now that it's getting cold outside they can't play outside as much. I think it helps a lot when they can play outside and wear off energy. I am getting time out though and my sister Mallori has been great! She is helping me to get into shape. I am really excited about that. I only have three pounds left to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight.. but I was heavier going into this pregnancy.. so I'd still like to lose another 10 pounds after that. My goal was to lose it all by the time I see Sean...hopefully Ill get close to that. I've been jogging a mile every day and then walking a little on top of that.. and also doing some exercises as well. I hope to get up to two miles of jogging in the next couple of weeks. I don't see how I am ever going to lose the loose skin on my tummy.. but Mallori says it is possible. So, I'm trusting that she is right.. I just have to keep doing the things she's teaching me! Thank you Mallori..... I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment