September 04, 2009

My due date has arrived....

Here are some pictures from today... but I added two of me pregnant with my other two children. I definitely look bigger this time... and probably lower. What do you think? I don't feel any bigger.. I felt huge with ALL three!

You can see Carley was happy when we first went outside, but by the end she was really mad cause both Mallori and I were busy and she wanted help on the swing.. but it was also past nap time. Needless to say.. she was asleep in less than 5 minutes!

I had an appointment about a week ago... was measuring 37 1/2 cm/weeks since the baby is low (but not engaged) She didn't think baby was huge she thought 7 1/2 to 8 lbs ...but well... NOW if I go another week.. I'm guessing it will easy be another 9 lb baby. Heart beat was very strong! Hopefully my next post will have pictures of our new little man!

40 weeks w/ Colton
40 weeks w/ Carley
40 weeks w/ Stetson
a Happy GIRL....
Best Buddies.....
a very mad girl.....
momma's hugs.........

3 comments:

  1. Sheila, it was real fun to see you at 40 weeks with all three children! You def. look a little bigger this time! I can't wait for Stetson to come, and I hope it's soon!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pics! How fun to compare! I think you look amazing at 40 weeks -with all three! You definately have that pregnant glow goin' on!!! Can't wait to meet baby Stetson!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures, Sheila. I don't see much of a difference between your pregnancies. You look beautiful in them all!

    Wow! I can't even begin to imagine what you must be feeling with not having your husband around during this time. I'll pray for you.

    ReplyDelete