September 15, 2009

Stetson ONE week Old!

As you can see... Stetson likes to sleep a lot, so far he's only waking up two to three times a night to eat. He seems to be very content.

Colton and Carley love on him constantly and are enjoying helping Mommy. It's taking Carley some time to adjust. She thinks Mommy can carry both her and the baby at the same time and gets very frustrated when I won't. It's a good thing she was already little Miss Independent!

It may be hard to believe, but at three days old while holding Stetson, looking into his face from about five inches away... he looked right into my eyes. I was talking to him softly and he smiled at me when I told him "Jesus Loves You" and "your Daddy loves you very much". It was a beautiful moment!







































(click on pictures to enlarge)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sheila, Stetson is so beautiful! I really enjoyed your birth story, thank you for sharing and I'm so proud of you for being such a wonderful mother and so calm to have successfully birthed 3 little darlings! Congratulations to Sean as well. Can't wait to see more pic's!!!

    Much Love.

    ReplyDelete