February 13, 2010
Moving to Texas!!
Sean just moved to Texas today. He'll be looking for a house in the next ten days. We really need prayer that he'll find a house in a good neighborhood. The housing on base is completely full! So, please pray that he can find a good deal in a nice area. He has 10 days to do so.... the kids and I will be moving the end of this month. I'm also praying that I get to be here for the birth of my second niece/nephew. If I am still here.. I will get to experience attending another birth for the first time :-) Also, I would just love to be here for my sister! I am also missing Sean a TON.. I just can't hardly wait to see him and have our whole family back together again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment