I am honestly amazed how fast this little girl is growing up. Born the day after my birthday two whole years ago as my 27th birthday present.. (BEST ONE YET) She is just blossoming into such an independent, silly, crazy, happy go lucky... make everyone laugh~ little girl! I love this age in sooo many ways, yet can't wait for her to grow up and be a lady! She is talking better every day.. right now she says several sentences.. of course mommy is the only one that understand EVERYTHING... but most words are recognizable. She is way too smart for her britches. She has learned that saying "I have to go potty" and "cereal" will get her out of her crib!!!!! Well.. didn't take mom long to realize most of the time, it was false and her little sneaky way to get my attention. Needless to say, it doesn't work anymore :o)
She loves both her brothers...but also gets very jealous of them as well. Being stuck in the middle has proven to be a little challenging for both her and mommy to say the least. I'm trying to figure out how to give her enough good attention that wont make her a little "diva" but just enough as to not make her "needy" all the time.
(click pics to enlarge)
Click Here to see Carley's birth and baby pictures!!
http://growingkingfamily.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html





No comments:
Post a Comment