On December 22nd Carley was out helping daddy fix fence.. (blog post below). I was standing next to Sean visiting when Carley came walking up from the other side of where we were standing, heading toward me and the pick up. As she walked between Sean's digging bar and Sean she bumped the digging bar. It started to fall but didn't hit her head until was at the tail gait of the truck. The top of the bar got her right in the back of the head. No one saw it coming.
After I held her for a minute I realized her head was bleeding. After taking her into the house we cut away a little hair and washed her up and decided it was too big of a gap to try and seal ourselves. So we loaded everyone up and headed in. After a quick call and finding out that there was no wait... we could be in and out fast.
She did so well and felt fine so we decided to take the kids shopping so they could spend their Christmas money.
After I held her for a minute I realized her head was bleeding. After taking her into the house we cut away a little hair and washed her up and decided it was too big of a gap to try and seal ourselves. So we loaded everyone up and headed in. After a quick call and finding out that there was no wait... we could be in and out fast.
She did so well and felt fine so we decided to take the kids shopping so they could spend their Christmas money.
First they numbed it with gel and we had to wait 20 minutes.
![]() | |||||||||||||||||
Then came the staples... and she didn't even cry!
They gave Sean the tool for taking out the staples ourselves... yikes!
again, she didn't cry.. just said "owe"
This is the girl that used to throw tantrums for her shots and I mean
kicking and screaming the entire time, I've had to hold her down a few times!
So, I was relieved to see how well she did with this. Probably helps that
it was Daddy helping and not Mommy, He is so good with this sort of thing and I
am so happy he was home!






No comments:
Post a Comment