January 31, 2013

a warm day in January

Doesn't seem like a warm day would be rare in Arizona, but it's been raining and cold the last two to three weeks.   I am  trying to explain to my kids that we really need to enjoy the warm winter days.. because warm summer days here may be unbearable!    So, today after homeschooling I decided to let the kids paint in the garage!  (love that they don't have to do it in the house anymore)  I sort of refrained from doing it all because I HATE those kinds of messes.

Carley and Stetson loved it.. but Colton was off catching bugs until he got the bright idea to put some on his face!
  (click photos to enlarge)


Painting in the shop!
a little plumbers crack.....

just cute!
I think it was suppose to be a butterfly.. and the more she worked on it.. the less it resembled a butterfly
My farm boy... two favorite things... climbing trees and catching bugs/reptiles

the word "fart" always makes a boy smile! 
Best Buds!


No comments:

Post a Comment