Carley is definitely our little girly girl! She's growing into such a sweet beautiful little lady, inside and out! She can be stubborn. But she's very independent. Which is kind of nice. I've had to learn to just let her do certain things herself. Some things that she is good at doing herself are 1. combing her own hair 2. playing by herself 3. entertaining her little brother 4. cleaning her own room (she can even make her bed) and 5. dressing herself (at least 4 times a day)
She also LOVES going to church! Sunday school and awanas are the highlights of her week. She's never been sad to stay in her class alone. She loves the interaction with other kids especially since her friend Kylee is in her class! She has a great start at learning her letters and sounds. She loves to play Starfall.com and of course coloring and drawing pictures. She also loves the outdoors and has been begging to go to the zoo again. So, we plan to take her very soon! She loves all animals but horses are her favorite! It's been so fun to watch her grow and mature! I just wish I could soak it all in and not forget anything! I'm still working on her baby scrapbook.. it's getting much bigger than I planned!
a couple weeks ago I had planned to have a really cute princess party for Carley. But when I asked her what kind of party she wanted, she quickly blurted out " I want a PIGGY party".... I have no idea where she got the idea but I responded, "OK, that sounds easy" ... so I went to handy dandy pinterest.com and found a couple ideas.
We also decided that even though our house isn't very big or nice (army housing) YES. We would just save some money and have it at our house anyway! I think we invited about 18 kids but ended up having 13 including my own!
She also LOVES going to church! Sunday school and awanas are the highlights of her week. She's never been sad to stay in her class alone. She loves the interaction with other kids especially since her friend Kylee is in her class! She has a great start at learning her letters and sounds. She loves to play Starfall.com and of course coloring and drawing pictures. She also loves the outdoors and has been begging to go to the zoo again. So, we plan to take her very soon! She loves all animals but horses are her favorite! It's been so fun to watch her grow and mature! I just wish I could soak it all in and not forget anything! I'm still working on her baby scrapbook.. it's getting much bigger than I planned!
a couple weeks ago I had planned to have a really cute princess party for Carley. But when I asked her what kind of party she wanted, she quickly blurted out " I want a PIGGY party".... I have no idea where she got the idea but I responded, "OK, that sounds easy" ... so I went to handy dandy pinterest.com and found a couple ideas.
We also decided that even though our house isn't very big or nice (army housing) YES. We would just save some money and have it at our house anyway! I think we invited about 18 kids but ended up having 13 including my own!
our cutie....
Carley and her friend Kylee :)
The pig I drew for "pin the tail on the pig"
I let the kids make their own "piggy cup capes" but
my frosting recipe was not as good as the last :( so it was runny and I ran out
of powder sugar to make it more thick.
I didn't have time to make a cake so Sean picked one up walmwart and they put two
little pigs on it!
the look on her face was because Colton and Stetson helped her
blow out the candles and she of course wanted to do it
herself. We told her when it's their birthday she gets to
help them...she was ok with that.
Thank you all who came! She had such a great time and is still talking about her party :)
No comments:
Post a Comment