December 28, 2007

Christmas

This was our first Christmas together where we actually had a tree....we also hosted a Christmas Day dinner at our home. It turned out wonderful...with my home made buns (dinner rolls) Grandma Doris helped me cook the ham and brought sweet patatoes and Sean's mom Brandy brought the turkey. Our house is still far from being finished and we have so much to do even before the baby comes. But some of it will just have to wait.

In this picture I am 35 weeks pregnant... as you can see it looks as if I'll be having another 9 pounder... we'll see! Guess I did it once I can probably do it again! :o)

Colton is getting so big....learning and doing more new things every day. He is starting to talk more.. but still likes to babble baby talk most of the time. This morning we woke up with over an inch of snow on the ground and Colton LOVED playing in it... our next purchas will be a sled :o)

Sean is selling fire wood now as a one of his jobs. The last three weeks we have sold almost a cord a day.

My sisters Lacey and Ashlee will be coming out the end of January and we all look forward to a good time with them. Can't wait!

OH< we had an ultra-sound a few weeks ago... NO, we didn't find out the sex of the baby but we did find out that I am probably due a week later then we thought.... so that puts us at Jan. 31st. From what I could tell the baby looks like it has Coltons nose and chin. Very CUTE!

We still don't have a boy's name but for a girl it will either be Martina Kay or Karley Anne King. We were thinking about Dakota James for a boy.. but are not set on that at all... any ideas would be great!















No comments:

Post a Comment