January 16, 2008
no baby yet
Well, no baby yet... but I still have at least a week until my due date which isn't even a for sure date... But I had an appointment with my midwife yesterday. Her and my doula both came up to our house to see where we live and check things out. I'm dialated 1 cm and 40% effaced and measuring 36 cm. They think it will be at least a week to 10 days from now. We'll see if they are right I guess. They are also bringing a birthing tub for me to try and have a waterbirth. That may sound gross to some but heck, if it make's me more comfortable I don't care! She also guessed that the baby is about 7 1/2 pounds right now......so, as long as I don't go a week over it might weight less than Colton. Even if it is over 9 lbs she thinks it will be faster than Colton and that I'll do fine, since I did it once already! So, I'm not too worried either. Lacey will be here on the 25th if I haven't had it by then.. otherwise she'll come before then. Ashlee is coming the 31st along with my cousin Danielle. They are planning a ski trip for the 1st, so I'm hoping I at least have the baby before then! I'll keep ya'll posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment