November 13, 2007

Poor little Colton got his shots today..... he was bouncing off walls as they say....before we went in to see the doc. But when we got in, he was really good for the physical and then when it came time for shots he of course cried but as soon as I was getting him dressed he was done crying. I was so proud of him.

He turned 15 months yesterday... wow is he getting big... my little baby is such a little man now. He is 25 1/2 pounds as of today.... yesterday he started saying "no, no" mostly when I ask him a question.... he just says "no" in a real soft voice.... not knowing what he means by it.. it's so cute....

This week I am 30 weeks along... this baby feels like another big one... I'm all baby, when I feel my stomach it's just all hard... this baby moves a lot like Colton but the kicks don't feel as hard.. it seems more gentle. hmmm maybe a girl??

I'm going to try to get an ultra-sound this week. I have a friend who is an ultra-sound tech and is going to sneak me in......... can't wait. BUT NO.. if your wondering... we are NOT going to find out what it is... although as hard as it has been coming up with names I've been tempted! :p We just want to see where the placenta is at and make sure it's in a safe place. until next time.... LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment