February 23, 2013

Spring Planning

Today was just a relaxing Saturday! It was really nice after a busy Friday and knowing tomorrow is going to be busy as well. I think my children played outside all day! I absolutely love family days when everyone is home. I booked a flight and made lots of phone calls this morning but after lunch when everyone was outside I got caught up on some cleaning. When I finished I went outside to enjoy some fresh air and watch Sean target practice with his bow. Afterwords we enjoyed a little walk around the property planning out where to plant our garden. We decided on the the front left corner of the property next to the stallion pen that we are about to start building. It's the perfect spot because I will be able to see my boy and the garden out my large bedroom window. We also planned the fencing and decided where to put the round pen and hitching posts. We made a goal of April 1st to have those projects done. I am hoping to start training horses again for some extra income around that time. We also decided where to put up a swing set and a chicken coop. But those two probably wont happen right away. At least we have the space to finally do the things we like. Thanking Jesus for everything!

Here is a picture of my little farm kids helping unload hay for the horses.

2 comments:

  1. How fun for you guys to have this property to enjoy! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you @Kristen! That's nice to hear :) I need to catch up on your blog! I haven't been real good at following lately! But Love your pictures on Instagram. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete