To my surprise, Carley was EXCITED to help me in the kitchen tonight. She sat and cut green beans for me for quite some time. Panos and Denise went to the farmer's "market on the move" and brought us probably 20-30 pounds of green beans among other things, fresh melon, tomatoes, peppers and squash. We only got two gallons done tonight but LOOK at that huge box! We will do more tomorrow.
I have been gone so much lately I haven't even got to planting a garden yet. So today's visit was a nice surprise and made me not feel so bad for not getting a garden in. It's nice we live in a good farming community and hopefully fresh veggies will available all summer! I may even start canning!
I have been gone so much lately I haven't even got to planting a garden yet. So today's visit was a nice surprise and made me not feel so bad for not getting a garden in. It's nice we live in a good farming community and hopefully fresh veggies will available all summer! I may even start canning!


No comments:
Post a Comment