November 13, 2012

Arizona!

We made it here safe and sound and took our time driving!  Thank you so much to those who kept us in their prayers as we traveled! We definitely had the hand of God protecting us.  Also, Thank you to ALL of our friends that helped us pack and get everything loaded and out of our home in time for our inspection!  We are so grateful!

 We stayed at a couple different hotels but didn't get to swim or enjoy them too much. Just got good night sleeps!  I had fun driving the U-haul as it brought back memories from my old truck driving days :) 

So far we love it here!  Lots of pretty mountains. Something we have missed in Texas.

I do already miss my friends in Texas. God had blessed us with such an amazing church and friends!  Praying that we get plugged in and find a new church family soon! 

We are looking at homes to rent. Hoping to get something soon! Then we will be off to Cali for Thanksgiving! I have some pics to post from the trip but I need to get them off my phone and rotated. Off to visit my Grandma Bev today! 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new post! Since I'm not on Facebook I am out of the loop. What prompted the move to Arizona? And where at in the state are you living? We were just there in September visiting Corey's dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, Sean was done in the Army and we have a job opportunity here. We will probably be west of Phoenix in the country :) Where does Corey's Dad live?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is neat. It is a beautiful state. Corey's dad lives south of Phoenix about 45 minutes to an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ok. Well, if you come back down. You should come out! We found a really nice home to rent.. great mountain views all around it. Next blog post ;)

    ReplyDelete