God has been blessing our family over and over again. Each and every day I am so amazed by His provision. We hit the road in Texas not knowing where we would end up exactly or when we would have time to find a place. Our plans ended up changing after looking at two different homes. The first was a definite NO but the second one met ALL of our needs! When we stepped out of the car both Sean and I knew it was the place for us! We had to find a place with at least 2 acres but I'll go into detail about how it fit our needs later. This house had only been on the rental list for ONE week! So, instead of heading straight to California for Thanksgiving we decided to snatch it up and get settled for a couple days. The house we found is nothing special to most of you. But it seriously meets all of our needs and I don't think we could be any more pleased. This is what I get to wake up to every morning! No, there is no grass
here in the desert but it is definitely a beautiful sight in many ways!
Supposedly there are wild burros and mustangs in those mountains. We also
have lots of rabbits and coyotes. No, we haven't seen any rattlers yet
but I have been showing my children youtube videos hoping to instill
some fear of those satanic creatures! Praying they stay far from my
babies!



wow, beautiful view! So happy for ya'll!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, that was Jessica Englerth that commented :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess, its real pretty. We just have to get used to the dairy smell next door. Its only bad when the wind shifts :p
ReplyDelete