Why are boys in their underwear so darn cute??????????? Maybe it's because we've seen their little tooshes covered with a big ol' diaper for so long, then we finally get to see their REAL shape.. and maybe partly for me, it's cause he's still my baby! My how hard it is to watch them grow up! I can't believe he'll be two in two and a half weeks! I wish I could stop time.
He'd been doing pretty good potty training with pull ups.. but I'm trying to save money.. and of course I saw these undies at Wal-mart and couldn't pass them up! He's pretty much trained on the whole poo poo thing... but still has several wet accidents. I am really hoping he's done before our trip to Cali in October... Better yet... before Daddy gets home!
I love his funny faces..............
Here the other two had to get in on the fun!
He'd been doing pretty good potty training with pull ups.. but I'm trying to save money.. and of course I saw these undies at Wal-mart and couldn't pass them up! He's pretty much trained on the whole poo poo thing... but still has several wet accidents. I am really hoping he's done before our trip to Cali in October... Better yet... before Daddy gets home!
I love his funny faces..............
Here the other two had to get in on the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment