Today I decided to make a few more cards! Also I needed to make some curtains.. I had some left over fabric from a couch cover from another project I did for some friends (Susan, hope you don't mined I used the same stuff)
I really wanted to cover this door before our trip since I'll be gone. (don't want people peeking in)
And here are the things I put together this morning :) So much fun! Now I just want to sew up a couple Purses before I leave.. but I need to make a run to Hobby Lobby first. I can't find my seam ripper to rip up ACU jackets... ugh! Can't wait to get "MY PROJECT ROOM" done and organized!
AND Yes, you probably guessed it.. I have NOT worked out yet today!
I really wanted to cover this door before our trip since I'll be gone. (don't want people peeking in)
And here are the things I put together this morning :) So much fun! Now I just want to sew up a couple Purses before I leave.. but I need to make a run to Hobby Lobby first. I can't find my seam ripper to rip up ACU jackets... ugh! Can't wait to get "MY PROJECT ROOM" done and organized!
AND Yes, you probably guessed it.. I have NOT worked out yet today!







curtains and cards look great! I wish i were more creative. I make cards for my family once in a while if i have time, instead of buying them, but i think yours are a bit fancier :) My thing is cooking :)
ReplyDelete