My friend's Caitlin and Monique have now joined me for two weeks to make cards.
We've already made Fathers Day, Patriotic and Baby Cards! I think we are already addicted! But our next get together wont be until July. I am really going to miss these girls and of course Lodoshie and my whole Sunday School Class. We've gotten to be pretty close and really enjoy spending time together.
We've already made Fathers Day, Patriotic and Baby Cards! I think we are already addicted! But our next get together wont be until July. I am really going to miss these girls and of course Lodoshie and my whole Sunday School Class. We've gotten to be pretty close and really enjoy spending time together.




Love this! Great job girls :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Wendy for TEACHING us and sharing your creative Ideas! It's so much fun... can't wait unti our next Skype Class! :)
ReplyDelete