March 04, 2011

Our princess turns 3......

Her birthday was actually February 10th but with the kids being sick I put it off until today.She wasn't feeling well but still seemed to have fun with her friends and opening her gifts.  I can't hardly believe she was born three years ago!  I remember her birth and how much joy filled my soul. One look at her face, I knew she was a girl.  I don't think I even checked... my midwife had to remind me to make sure! :)  Not a day goes by that she doesn't make fun and/or interesting :)  She's definitely going to be a Daddy's girl.  She constantly talks about him and even said "I love you Daddy" in her sleep!  


Here's my attempt at a horsey cake.....she loved it :)

 did not plan to dress them all in stripes... she loves her brothers... even though they annoy her most of the time...
 not feeling so well...................  

 Colton's friends Matthew and Gabe....
 waving to someone..... not sure who....
 Carley's friend Danika................. 
 haha.. bad picture of me.... ...... 
 me and my friend Ladoshie Holman.......  
 so glad I had a host...... I could not have done the party without her... especially since I had Stetson on my hip half the time :p


 finally a smile........................................

 Stetson and his friend Jay............. they had soooo much fun chasing each other around.  They are only one month apart in age!
 first Barbie is Sleeping Beauty.................

No comments:

Post a Comment