My wonderful friend Wendy in California and her friend Tina sent me and the kids a box of surprises~ Colton and Carley were so excited to open it and find a whole book of stickers! Carley got My little PONY stickers and Colton got Winnie the Pooh! There was a cute little box that she made for me! You can kind of see it in the big box... and it was full of caramels, pop cycle sticks and a recipe for caramel apples. I can NOT tell you how GREAT they were... but hopefully these pictures will do them justice! I hadn't had one in years! This will definitely be an on-going project and treat for me and the kids! THANK YOU WENDY AND TINA and your FAMILIES, for thinking of this military family so far away :) Most of all thank you for your prayers!
Don't you just want one right about now???
...................... and the apples were perfectly sour!
Ohhhh, yes I sure do want one. Looks yummy!!!
ReplyDelete