 |
| This was the worst frosting EVER |
 |
| Stetson and his friend Jay | | | |
My children are growing up before my eyes and I wish I could just pause time so that I can hug them and kiss their little cheeks forever! We got to celebrate both boys bdays before Sean left so this was the last "PARTY" we had together! Colton's bday was August 12th and Stetsons was September 8th. We celebrated at Chuckee Cheese with some neighbors and military friends.
Awe... fun pics, Sheila!!! Looks like you put on an awesome party!! Great job on the apron, by the way!! You seriously need to start selling that kind of stuff online!!! I would buy one :) ...or two!! -Katrice
ReplyDeleteah thanks Katrice.. YES.. I need to start selling stuff.. I just need more time to sew! It's really hard with the kids but when I'm done with my second round of Insanity maybe I can squeeze in more sewing time! Cause then I'll only be working out a couple of days a week.
ReplyDeleteThe party was fun! Stetson was so cute! I suppose Will, will be one in three months! Wow.. they get big too fast! The pumpkin pictures were sooo cute! Talk to you soon!