August 26, 2010

Family Vacation ............. Part 2

after leaving yellowstone we stopped at our friends Cody and Jessica Morris' house.  Their baby girl Abigail was only about 2 weeks old!    We met and had pizza at the coolest pizza place ever... they had a huge play area with giant blocks and a climbing tower and tonka trucks for the little ones to push around.  The kids had fun getting to know each other there before going to their house for the night.   Plus after being in the car all day it was nice to let them wear off some energy.

I caught this picture of Sean holding Abigail... isn't she an angel?

Samuel is quite the ham himself... he likes to sing and dance and play with his dog.   Kenai and Toby got a long GREAT and I think Kenai thought he was him mom at first!  Sorry pal... there is no milk down there!

The rowdy bunch~

Cody and Jess watched ALL the kids while Sean and I went on a two mile jog down this road... 
it was just beautiful... I think I could definitely live in Wyoming some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment