September 24, 2010

Carley's dress for Cowboy Church....


Ok... I bought this really cute jean skirt at the thrift store... and had this cute bandanna fabric and white lace I thought I'd just add on to it... I didn't mean for it to be so long... should I leave it or pull it up and make that bottom layer shorter?  OR>. I could re do the whole thing and make more wavy ruffles!   Also, have to find a cute top to go with it.  She just wanted to where her rodeo shirt for the picture.  I think little red cowgirl boots now would be adorable!

Carley's new Cowgirl outfit
I finally made cookies to put in my jar
that Ashlee made for me....
I love it Ashlee.... Thank YOU!


1 comment:

  1. hi shiela,
    you are all in my prayers everyday. tell sean hi when you get a chance. love you guys, tim

    ReplyDelete