kids are happy he's home too.. .here's a song Colton was singing this morning!
I'm a good boy, I help my mommy........ my daddy and mommy love me so much and you can't be mean to me, sometimes Carley be's mean to me..... you can't be super mean to me, Carley always be's mean to me.....
Mommy interupts... "Carley, stop throwing stuff down the stairs"
colton "That's what this song is about"
Back to song...
I always play with my flashlight, I don't shine it in people eyes......... my mom be's nice to me... but she spanks me when I'm in trouble! You can't do stuff that's naughty... like being a bear, they have big claws and climb, climb climb... you can't be mean to people..... stops singing "look mom, it's raining out side.. you better shut this window!!
back to song.....
God is always in my heart! You can't be mean... people, learn to be nice..... they can't do stuff naughty... not swing stuff around and hit stuff (swinging flashlight around) you can't hit people, you can't hit my baby brother.... hit people hit people hit people, you can not hit people!
mommy.... "so, how long is this song.. does it just go on forever"
colton, YES! WELL, you can not be mean or do stuff that is naughtyyyyy-eeeeeeeee! It's not fair to do.. it's not fair, fair fair fair.....
I have to help Carley, doing something that is safe to do.... (helps Carley out of basket, battery falls out of flashlight) "Carley, hury up and pick the battery before Stetson gets it"
finally song is over...........
That is just adorable!!!! Hope you guys have a great weekend together
ReplyDelete