July 03, 2010

my sewing projects

while Sean was gone I decided to spice up our room just a little.  Here's what I did..





you can imagine how plain it was before!!   I've also added a mirror to the dresser and put out my roses from our one year anniversary.  I also hung two rustic crosses, one on each side of the window.  I am not sure it's the color I was going for.. and the blue looks way more blue with light shining through it than it did just laying on the table... so I am sill getting use to it!

The two square pillows were ones that I had, I just made new covers for them.  The small one I made as well.. but had to buy the pillow to cover.  I have left over material if anyone has ideas of what else I could use it for... let me know! =)  Here is a new picture of us... yes Sean shaved his head down to skin!


2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the pillows, they really brought it all together!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila, good job on the pillows and curtains! Do you want a job? haha j.k. I agree, you definitely need a huge picture or something that takes the place of a headboard. Kristen has some bamboo going across the wall above her bed. Something like that might look cool. Anyways, have fun entertaining!!!! Happy 4th to you as well. We're going to have a BBQ with Grandma and the family. Some of the kids are going to see Eclipse later, but as for me I will be doing school...........! :) LOVE you. ~Lace

    ReplyDelete