I started a new work out program last week... since I've started I've lost 4 pounds and gained flexibility! I can't believe the progress already and can't wait until I'm done with my first two weeks to see how my next FIT TEST goes! I have never pushed myself this hard in my life! The hardest part is eating right and following the health plan. But I want to share one really easy meal that is actually yummy.
OK.. this is a protein pancake! A total of only 4 ingredients.
2 egg whites and One whole egg
1/2 cup oatmeal.. (instant works better)
2 tsp water or skim milk
1 scoop protein powder fried w/ olive oil or smart balance
This makes one large pancake.. perfect for just mommy!
I only had choc. protein powder but it was actually very tasty and filling!!! You can add a tbs. of peanut butter for another 100 calories if you need it. I also had some fruit before my work out. I wouldn't eat this pancake too often but it's nice and easy for those days you don't feel like cooking much else. Yesterday it was turkey bacon and eggs fried in olive oil. yeah... I said goodbye to regular bacon/butter/soda/ice cream/candy and if I eat bread it's ONLY 12 grain. I keep lots of fruits and vegetables on hand. I didn't realize that Tuna had so much protein so I now add that to my salad and also I am getting plenty of calories~ I am actually eating more calories than I normally do but with this work out my body needs extra. Even though I feel like I am eating all the time... it seems to be working!
No comments:
Post a Comment