It's only been 9 days since I said goodbye to Sean... I'd been able to talk to him each day until Monday night. Now I don't know if or when I'll be able to talk to him in the next 9 weeks! I knew this may be difficult but it's still harder than I thought It would be... with a new baby coming and two small children, my emotions are running high. I'm a little stressed out but maybe I just neeed to learn to relax.
Colton hasn't been taking many naps with all the commotion around, but after playing all day with his Uncles he goes down good at night and both are still sleeping well through the night. Something I am soooo grateful for, especially since I'll have a new born waking up to nurse very soon! I didn't bring a bed for Colton so I'm looking for a toddler bed for him, he's been sleeping with me but of course I can't have him rolling and kicking around when I'm trying to nurse Stetson. Carley is sleeping in the pack and play. I also have a co-sleeper with a nightlight on it that should work nice for Stetson but will soon be needing a bassinet, maybe I can use Katrices!?!?!?
Last night my sisters and I went to Grand Forks, ND to see a movie and do some shopping. I spent 100.00 at Target.......ughhh money doesn't last long when your buying diapers and other necessities. I did buy Carley a really cute pair of Mary Janes because we lost her other ones somewhere in California....but these ones are brown vs. the black that she had... so they'll go cute with anything. I also got myself a nursing tank... that is super comfortable that I am so excited about... wow the little things in life that excite a MOM! I figured it would be more comfortable than wearing a bra during the first week or two after Stetson comes. I remember with Colton having to change nursing pads every 30 minutes when my milk came in.... so... yeah, there will be no more bra-less nights for awhile! okay..maybe not every 30 minutes but I remember waking up wet with milk many times! Not so bad with Carley, maybe my body will adjust quickly to his needs and it wont be as bad.. but at least I'll be prepared and comfortable. hmm.. one probably wasn't enough! :p
I have an appointment tonight to see how the baby is doing... I don't feel much like it's going to come any minute. I'm starting to think it will be late just like my other two. My due date is only 9 days away.. so technically it could come at any time... but we'll see! I'll let you all know how the appt. goes tomorrow! My sister Katrice is 14 weeks pregnant and is having her first appointment tonight as well. My parents will have 5 grandchildren by end of February... how crazy :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment