July 07, 2009

New Belly Pictures - Approx. 34 weeks Pregnant


Here I am at about 34 weeks pregnant.. I know I haven't posted any for awhile so I am much bigger than I was last time. This baby I swear moves more than either of my other two.. I feel like it never sleeps!!!!!!! I hope he/she changes habits before coming into this world :-) Colton and Carley love to give the baby kisses.. yes my tummy has seen some slobber!

Sean leaves for Basics in 6 weeks... I can't believe how fast the time is going. Our house still hasn't sold. I think the last couple bailed on us... we haven't heard from them in over a week. YIKES! But I am still trusting that something will come up in just the nick of time. Sean is done working with CC Myers and is just doing some side work right now. He'll have time to finish some things on the house now so maybe it's all good.
The kids and I are enjoying our last weeks and months in the California sun... our friends have been inviting us to their pool. Colton is learning to swim and Carley wont be far behind as she is so daring and I can hardly hold on to her in the water. She wants to do EVERYTHING by herself!

3 comments:

  1. If you find out what it is, I hope you can tell your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, of course I'll tell YOU :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to Go Sheila ...


    Congratulations ....

    ReplyDelete