My sweet little princess has just turned 6 years old on February 10th! She is turning into such a lady! She brings so much joy to our family and I can't even believe it's already been another year since her last birthday!
Before we were blessed with a daughter
8 months along and didn't know what I was having!
Was a HUGE surprise! I kinda thought I couldn't have girls LOL
One week check up and the midwives house!
2 weeks old
around 4 or 5 months
7 months
Our family of four!
She's had her share of fits :)
Her 1st Birthday!
At 18 months she became a big sister!
I can hardly remember sometimes how little she once was. This next one she is 19 months old with her brother. This one reminds me how much they love each other. Colton absolutely loved having a baby sister. They are still best buddies!
Such cuties!
Anyway.. Here she is today! We had a small birthday party here at the house. It was late... We had been sick and had to postpone twice. It was worth the wait though.. she had a great time. I'm glad we actually got one done and didn't skip it! WE just had a few of her girl friends and families over from homeschool group.










Cute pics! Looks like she hae a great time!
ReplyDelete