August 12, 2013

Colton turned seven!!

Appologizing in advance beacause I'm going to load a whole lot photos of one child!  The one who began this whole journey called "Motherhood" which I absolutely love and enjoy!  He is the one that caused my heart to melt for the very first time.... I could stair and stair and kiss and snuggle for hours on end! Thank you Lord for giving me such a beautiful baby who is growing into such a handsome young man of God :)

 Then and now....... 






We had a few or our new friends over, it was crazy and hectic but the kids had a blast!
They got to fee the baby calves, ride horse and roast marshmallows! 

 Sean stacked up a nice new fire pit and brought hay bales over for
everyone to sit on. Kinda feels like camping right in our back yard! 


 I tried to make a snake cake.. it wasn't as creative as I was hoping it
would be but everyone seemed to think it was pretty cool. 







 He opened most of his presents out by the fire, yes, in the dark! So, with that said.. I 
didn't get very good photos of the present opening. Anyway, he had a blast and that's what counts! 
He's already asking when he'll be 8!!!! haha






No comments:

Post a Comment