December 22, 2012

Building a fence- a family afair!

We decided to put up a nice fence for the horses and Emily the cow.  
Sean couldn't find the supplies around here so we ended up ordering the wire and then driving to Blythe, CA to get the posts.  A couple days before Christmas Sean started setting some posts while I finished up my Christmas baking.  I took a break to snap a few pictures of the beginning stages with the help of three mischievous kids! This all took place right before Sean's digging bar fell and cracked Carley's head open :(  

These are the kind's of pictures that I love- they tell the story of family togetherness in the quiet beauty of the country life.  


Just a happy girl, enthusiastic about helping her Daddy!

Me, helping to make it straight!

digging in the desert sand box... boy fun!

on the job conversations can be quite serious!

Trying to dig a hole....

The handsome boss man!

working together... or under foot? Maybe both!

Colton dug a huge hole and was very proud of it. Not letting anyone knock dirt back into it.

Just a somber pose for the camera lady
I love how my manly man is always building to perfection. Can't wait for the finished product!





No comments:

Post a Comment