I didn't want to think or believe that this Christmas would be any different! I'm trying to stay positive even though my husband wont be here to pray over our Christmas meal, read the Christmas Story or see the the children open their gifts! Well, maybe on skype! Who would have thought... guess it's better than no skype. Even so it's taken me awhile to get into the Christmas spirit and even though we get a pay check every two weeks I have to budget and plan ahead. Last month that didn't go so good because I had to buy new tires for the mini van. Well.. with that said I haven't been able to buy gifts or get a Christmas tree yet. So, when the 15th comes I'll be shopping like crazy with only a week to get ready. Since it is only me and the kids I don't feel everything has to be perfect but still I want it to be fun. I also want to get some cute pictures! I thought until I got paid I could try and do some sewing. Maybe make a few gifts, a skirt for the tree and stockings...
This apron for Carley is about ALL that I've got done! But I'm going to wrap it up and let her open it.. as I know she'll love to be just like mommy and wear it when we make cookies! She loves to bake and cook with me :) So happy I have such a good helper in the kitchen. She also likes to help me load and unload the dishwasher!
So, here it is... front and back...... I might add some sort of design or maybe her name to the bib.
I love how this pattern has the adjustable straps that go through
a sleeve and up around the neck! The big pockets on the front will also be handy.
 |
| it even matches mine! |
Awwww...LOVE IT!!! so stinkin' cute! post a pic when you're both in them
ReplyDelete