Revelation 17:14 NIV
They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings--and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."
May 12, 2010
Stetson-8 months old!!!!
Well, It took me awhile to let go.... I finally made up my mind yesterday when Stetson was hot and looked like this.....................
I pulled out Sean's clippers and did this..........................................
OH WOW!!! He looks like such a little man. What a doll. I can't believe they are 4 months away from 1, can you?! The buns look delish too, definatly a weakness of mine too.
I know.. he does look like a little man!!!! And NO I can't believe they'll be 1 so soon! He will have his birthday right around the time Sean leaves. I wonder if he'll be walking :p
OH WOW!!! He looks like such a little man. What a doll. I can't believe they are 4 months away from 1, can you?! The buns look delish too, definatly a weakness of mine too.
ReplyDeleteI know.. he does look like a little man!!!! And NO I can't believe they'll be 1 so soon! He will have his birthday right around the time Sean leaves. I wonder if he'll be walking :p
ReplyDelete