March 21, 2010

made it to AZ....

We left Minnesota on March 11th... Thursday night and arrived on Saturday evening.  I picked up Sean late Monday night and stayed one night at the Sterling Hotel in Sacramento....   We had a fun visit with Sean's family and a few close friends.  We are so sorry that we missed seeing several people!!!  Hopefully we'll be able to make a visit again soon.  But who knows.   We left Modesto California yesterday morning and are spending the day in Surprise, AZ.  We will be in Texas by Tuesday night.  I need a new computer cord.. so when we get settled I'll be posting a whole bunch of pictures from our trip.  Mallori and I enjoyed a nice run this morning in the AZ sun... we just showered and are heading out to go shopping.. my kids need some shorts and sandals for this weather :)  

Stay tunned.. pictures coming... 

No comments:

Post a Comment