I am amazed at how fast this pregnancy is going! I'm already in my third trimester and will soon have three children. Either two boys and a girl or one boy and two girls.. hmmm.... either way we are so excited to have three children so close in age. I'm looking forward to all the adventures we will have. I imagine they will all be very close to each other and have lots fun times amongst all the fights and hair pulling too. Homeschooling children this close should be interesting as well... I'm excited about that but overwhelmed at the thought too! I can't believe Colton is almost three.... homeschooling is only two years away!!!!!!!! Although... as moms we seem to be schooling them or teaching them something new all the time! OK... so the only name we have so far is Keira for a girl and no boy name. Sean and I can not agree on hardly anything. Idea's PLEASE! Also, not sure on a middle name yet ...
Keira Nicole King
Keira Anne King
Keira Grace King
those are just what I've thought of so far....ideas on a middle name would be great too!
We would like a boy name that goes nice with Colton but preferably not starting with a "C".... what I mean I guess is just a western sounding name.
We are spending the week in San. F. again while Sean works. He is working a lot of over time this week...they are still working on the Bay Bridge. (the double decker in SF the colapsed from the big earth quake) I need to get home by Thursday though as I'll be house sitting for John and Barbara Gordon over the week end taking care of flowers and dogs :-) We house sit for the Morgans the next week end and then the week end after that we go to Carson City for Sean's Bowling tournament with our friends Adam and Shannon Bishop.
One last thing... the house deal fell through.. but we have someone coming to look at it on Sunday. Please pray that something happens soon. This family is looking to set it up on their parents 10 acres and start taking in foster kids! We'd love to see this happen and be able to help this family out. They already asked if we would take payments and of course we said YES. So, hopefully they like what they see and we can get it moved out of there this month. We really don't want to be doing everything right before we leave. July and August will be super busy as it is.... ughhhh............so much to do. But it will all work out.



Hi Sheila! It is great to be able to read about what's going on in your life, since it's been so hard to talk on the phone...sorry I'm so hard to get a hold of!
ReplyDeleteAre you selling the house you are living in now? Do you still have the smaller trailer, or is that the one you are selling?
I can't wait to see you all again... Hannah and I were listening to the message you left last night and she asked "who's that, Mom?" Then I told her it was auntie Sheila, she replied, "Is baby Carley and Colton there too?" Its so funny how she remembers that you all belong together. The kids are going to have so much fun together this fall!!! I want to get a swing set built in our back yard so they can play out there. A sand box would be fun too.
Well I'll try calling you sometime soon!!!
Love you,
Katrice
PS You look awesome... love that last picture of you!
Boy names.........
ReplyDeleteDakota
Daniel (Danny)
Gilbert (Gil)
July (from Lonesome Dove!! haha)
Augustus (Gus... also from Lonesome Dove)
Shelton King
Let me know if you like any... or if you think I'm crazy :)
I really like the names Wyatt, Emmett and Winston (as in Churchill not the cigs)for a boy...and Keira is really cute for a girl. We also are thinking of using Grace as a middle name if we have another girl so please don't get mad if we "copy" you :)
ReplyDeleteYour looking good!
Oh..and Faith and Christine are both cute for middle names too :)
ReplyDeleteYes, Katrice we are selling the double wide house we now live in... we gave the other one to our landlord.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the name ideas Heidi and Katrice. I love Dakota, Weston and Wyatt... but Sean's not crazy about Dakota and Weston and Wyatt are both cousins of Seans. So, we'll see.. maybe he'll change his mind.. I'll keep workin' on him :)
Sheila ..
ReplyDeleteI like the name Keira Nicole King the best .. it rolls while you say it ...
well Marshall, Carson, and Walker are taken ..;-)
How about;... Alan Coal King ???
and Alan is a Western name used a lot in westerns..it symbolizes independence and Leadership ...just what a person needs in the western world...
I hope this helps
Jennifer/ Iffener
Sheila, Too bad you don't want another "C" name, because I think Cody King is very cute! I think you look great pregnant. We are planning on making a trip home to Hallock to visit you in August. Too bad you are going to miss Brandon's wedding. More names: Levi, Bradey, and Madison. E-mail me soon. Love always, Auntie Kittry
ReplyDeleteHow about Aidan, tho it means little fire, you'd have to find just the right middle name to go with that one.
ReplyDeleteI like your choices of girl names.
Okay, now my new favorite boy's name is Dawson Jay. However, don't use it, yet. Brandon and Char are considering it!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Kittry
I really liked Dawson..... but Sean didn't like it as much. I think we might have a boy name... but I'm not saying anything yet... it's soooo cool that I'm afraid someone will take it :p LOL I hope Brandon uses Dawson.. I LOVE IT!
ReplyDelete