OK here I am at 26 1/2 weeks pregnant...YES, I know my butt is huge! I've gained about 17 lbs already and have appx. 14 weeks left.... walking doesn't seem to be helping much. I can't remember what stage I was at when I hit 17 lbs last time.. I'll have to look back at my records. Nothing much new with the pregnancy... baby is moving a ton!!!!! I still can't believe I'm going to have three kids ages 3 years and under. Boy I think I'm busy now, I can't imagine what it's going to be like. But I guess I'll manage. I just hope Carley is an early potty trainer! I don't want two in diapers again. Although last time I only had two in diapers for a few months. Colton was pretty easy. Also, I am really excited because they are both sleeping through the night and bed time has gotten really easy! Thank you Jesus... even if the new baby doesn't sleep well.. at least I can handle ONE! Colton says the new baby is "a boy, like me" or "another Colton like me" I on the other hand don't have much clue... I'm leaning toward a girl but we don't really care of course. It is what it is.. we just can't wait for the surprise! I think I am carrying exactly the same as I did with the other two.The picture on the bottom is my new hair color I got done yesterday.. you probably can't tell much difference but it was really bronzy before... so I think this looks better... I just got some high lights and low lights. Maybe next time I'll do a little more blonde...what do you guys think?
btw.. please leave comments on the bottom of my post! Thanks!

i like your hair, it's very pretty with the highlights...and i don't think your butt is big :)
ReplyDeleteSheila .. you forgot to smile ...
ReplyDeleteyour hair looks nice ...I like the blonder look better .. probably because I am met you when your hair was blonder .. and I have not seen you in so long ..
you still look very nice the Highlights are attractive for they add an extra something special
OXOXOX
Iffener