March 13, 2008

mommy's milk must be good

Carley was 12 pounds today...... and she's just four and a half weeks old. Sorry I don't have any new pictures ready to post today. I did take a really cute one the other day but I forgot my camera cord at home today.... bummer.

Well... the weather here was looking great until last night when it started raining. It's suppose to rain through the week end but hopefully next week will be nice and sunny again. I'm really looking forward to the nice weather ahead. It'll be fun to take both of the kids outside to play and go on long walks. We have a nice walking trail by the lake that is paved.. ... can't wait to use it again. Also, later this summer when Carley is a little older we'll take both the kids horse back riding. When Colton was about 6 months old we put him in a front pack (thanks to auntie Peggy) while riding.. I think he slept most of the way! So, yeah... it'll be fun to get back outdoors. Also, next week I actually start giving lessons again.. so that'll get me going... should be fun. I am teaching one little girl how to goat tie... can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. wow! Your incredible! I could hardly walk, much less ride a horse, when Annika was 4 weeks old! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete