February 06, 2008

is this baby ever going to get here????

As of last Friday... I was 3 cm dialated and 80% effaced! Well.. now that it's almost been another week.. I wish I hadn't known that... but maybe by now I'm even more dialated and maybe I'll have a short labor. I have a lot of hard contractions but not quite hurting yet.. just uncomfortable. Well.. my birthday is Saturday... so maybe I'll make till then.... I wont be surprised now. Would be a great birthday present!

Sean went in for his oral interview this morning for the sheriffs department. It went well... we just wait to here in 10 days how it went... and then of course they start back ground checks and such.

My sister Lacey was here for a week.... wow.. it went fast.. as always! We had fun just hanging out... she helped me paint and decorate two bedrooms. They aren't done yet but at least we have a really good start! Ashlee will be coming out sometime after the baby comes. Can't wait!

Well.. keep posted for baby pictures!!!! Hopefully coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment