Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! WOW... how time flies!!!! We didn't do too much...Sean had to work... and is just finishing up a deck he is building. We're hoping to spend a day doing something fun when the deck is finished.. should be this week. Tonight Grandma and Grandpa Wojahn are taking us out to dinner and music.. maybe even dancing! Guess we'll see when we get there.
I'll be 25 weeks pregnant on Thursday... (I suppose the thought of a pregnant woman dancing isn't too cool lol) I'm getting bigger and more uncomfortable every day. I can't complain though 'cause I still have so far to go until the end of this pregnancy. But I still thank God it's going as good as it is...it's been a true blessing!
Colton is still doing great! Keeping me very busy... he is loving our new home and all the room to run and play. although his favorite time is playing outside and can never get enough! He also is enjoying sitting on the horses and riding his rocking horse. I think he's going to be a true cowboy some day....
until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment